Alpinestar

Apr 18, 2001
Hey, hows it going? I was wondering what kinds of goggles are the best for riding in all condishions. I just spent 400 bucks on riding gear and the only thing I need is some good goggles. I love the look of the Warp Smith goggles but are they good? do they condense to where you cant see infront of you when you presperate. I want something with a good ware rate. I had a brand new pair of SPYS, but I laid them down at the local track and walked off :( . Oh well thanks.

IBWFO

Aug 5, 2001
I think this is going to be a situation where it's all personal preference.
I like Oakly goggles and have tried all the others. The Oakleys seem to fit my face better. Example my son prefers Scott? The only drawback I can tell about the Oakley is the surface area of the lense is smaller than most goggles. Like I said it's all in what YOU like.

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
I really like the Scott No-Sweat III's with the Amp Blue lens. I believe the Scott High Voltage also has the no-sweat foam and blue lens, but they cost a bit more.

LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
I got a pair of the Scott High Voltage goggles and put the amber lens in there. They are AMAZING goggles the comfort is mind blowing. I was wearing Scott Model 89’s before and they pinched my nose making it VERY hard to breath. I no longer have that problem with the HV’s. Sure they cost a little more but are by far the best goggles out there and they come with the sweat buster face foam! I almost got the Smith Warp Stars but I got the Scott’s because you have better side-to-side vision out of them. I HIGHLY recommend the Scott High Voltage goggles for any and all conditions.

Lee Wilson

Top Bottom