Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
... and AJ's name is on it.

AJ and the boys at Service Honda got a great write up on the new KX500AF in MXA this month.

Great job AJ. :cool:

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
Did I just read that right?

Rich, you just mentioned MXA, with absolutely no sarcasm, scorn, or other commentary, whatsoever. Wow.

Just what is this world coming to? ;) :ohmy: :yikes: :rotfl: :laugh:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I was disappointed in how short and generic the article was, but I've come to realize that's just the way they do things. The magazine isn't written for me or anyone else who grew up reading Cycle or the original dirt oriented magazines. For that reason I don't buy it, and given I'm not their target demographic, I'm sure they could care less. :)

It was still nice to see them showcase AJ's incredible work.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
ZOMBIE666 said:
Now if only sevice honda could make 2 stroke streetbikes...(Insert homer simpson drool sound)

Would this suffice?

Attachments

• AFXmotard2a.jpg
    AFXmotard2a.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 196
  • leftmotardaf.jpg
    leftmotardaf.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 199
  • motardaf.jpg
    motardaf.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 195

inotocracy

Apr 22, 2008
My fiance got me a subscription to MXA for xmas, first mag I got in the mail was with the article about the KX500AF. I was actually wondering if anyone involved in that was a member because of the CR500AF posted a while ago. Pretty dope bike, but way too much machine for little ol me :)

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
inotocracy said:
My fiance got me a subscription to MXA for xmas, first mag I got in the mail was with the article about the KX500AF. I was actually wondering if anyone involved in that was a member because of the CR500AF posted a while ago. Pretty dope bike, but way too much machine for little ol me :)

well,i'm duffinantly involved in the 500AF's ,bitgh green and red ones

and a DRN member for about a decade :)

wasn tthat th ebeginning of the intro nets?

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I will read it next time I go to the grocery store. Most of us already knew AJ made the baddest bikes period! But, its about time you received some positive syndicated magazine recognition! 7 or 8 years??? My son Dave was babbling some stuff about a hook up to race the Baja 1000. American Honda no less, all we need is 1200 or so dollars and a Honda within the last 8 years and they pick up the rest? First thing I thought of was an AF! Secondly was me committing to pulling half the race, and setting a bike up with a near 100 pound weight difference? But, he is losing some, and I am gaining! Any who, CONGRATULATIONS AJ! Have you heard of anyone getting itchy to race one in a 500 pro class?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom