grraphics and seat cover for 94 kdx 200

illfunk

Apr 17, 2002
I am becoming somehwat frustrated with the fact I can't find any graphics or seat covers (other than orbit blue) for my kdx because it is a 94. Does any one know if anybody makes them or even anyone making custom seatcovers and or graphics.

Inthewoods

Apr 1, 2002
I know that a seatcover for a KX 500 will fit as I just put a seatcover on on my KDX 250-94, as for graphics I think your SOL, I've been trying to find some for my bike but ended up with a firm "nej" the only thing I can do is to custom fit graphics from a KDX 200-220 on mine.

Canadian Dave

Super Power AssClown
Apr 28, 1999
Yup inthewoods is right the seat cover from a KX 500 will fit 89 to 94 KDX200s. Ceet made graphics for your bike at one time. I've seen people use KX500 graphics on the 89 to 94s as well. They don't fit great and need some trimming but they are better than nothing.

Personally I like the looks of the stock 1998 KDX200 graphics on the 89 to 94 KDX200. You just trim them to fit.

David

KDX-Jack

Oct 21, 2001
Well, the KX500 seat cover kinda fits. I have 2 94's and took the advice of
the forum and bought the cover. I found out the hard way that....

1. The Rear of the seat is shaped slightly different, KDX is bigger,
2. The Seat bolts are a also different, although I doubt this affects a whole lot.
3. The KDX seat is wider

!!! Trust me. I bought two different 500 seat covers, and had the same problems on both. It was quite a challenge and I never got them to fit quite right.

Hint: Shave your seat foam slightly !!!!

Ceetracing.com is the only place that makes aftermarket graphics for the 89 - 94, but I have seen people trim the 95 and newer KDX and the KX500. Look through justkdx.dirtrider.com, the reader's ride section.. I think there are a few examples in there.

I have Ceets old gridlock graphic I'll sell you ;-).

Jack

jblefty

Aug 16, 2001
Hi guys,
Ceet makes a graphics kit for the 94. we ordered it from Chaparrall , it was callled "Switch". looks great!!

Good luck

jblefty

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…