RotaryRolla

Nov 16, 2004
My name is Mike, i currently ride a '99 250TTR on the dirt and a '03 R6 on the street. Ive been on the street now for a lil over a year, but just recently made it to my first track on the dirtbike, so i am totally new to this, but i absollutely love the sport. I am really good friends with a guy who runs a MX track here, so hopefully ill be able to put some time in and progress.

Looking foward to learning from the site!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts. What part of Arkansas are you in, we have quite a group of membes in the south central states.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

RotaryRolla

Nov 16, 2004
I currently live in Pine Bluff, Ar. I just moved here from Fayetteville. It is a big change for me. I am about to take over a family business here. Theres not as much to do here as there was in Fay, so i am deff. gonna need a hobby, and MX is what id like to go with.

Vampyrz

Oct 21, 2004
Hi Mike and welcome to DRN. I used to live in north Louisiana and loved riding up "Scenic 6" on my street bike. Beautiful country up there!

jboomer

~SPONSOR~
Jan 5, 2002
I left Fayetteville in '01 after graduating from U of A. There were a few really nice places to ride! Haven't heard much in the Pine Bluff area though. Although there's a couple tracks around Little Rock, looks like you'll probably be more into woods riding with your TTR. Have fun!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom