have a good one boys !!!!!!!!!!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Happy Birthday Pred and FJ. :cool: :cool:

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
I hope you both have a great day. :cool: Happy Birthday!

:ride: :boss:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Another odd pairing. The gods must have been drunk on this day. Happy Birthday boys.

In honor of the Pred's birthday and his unflinching devotion to mouth-breathing jackassery it's time to OUT him once and for all.

Some little know facts about Pred :
Pred once ate 86 hard boiled eggs, burped twiced and then went to Denny's for a Grand Slam breakafast.

Pred gives precise thoughtful directions to spiders but squishes small foreign people with his ginourmous boot.

Pred once touched a small boy who grew up to be a major league baseball player. The boy thanked Pred for chasing the gay out of him during his induction ceremony at Cooperstown.

Pred spelled backwards is Derp, which is an arabic word for man who scratches taint with a racoon paw.

Pred owes me $14 for a contract killing I did for him in Brazil

Pred can't touch his own butt so he pays a circus midget to do it for him.

Pred eats soup with a touthbrush

Pred can't spell Pred, so he draws pictures like the cave men to communicate his name.

Pred is frightened by hot dogs. He believes they are the fingers of former Rockettes who were killed by bigfoot.

Pred once saved a small Korean woman who was trapped in a well. He later fed her to dogs claiming it was circle of life stuff that was best not explained.

No one knows where or when Pred was born. Scholars surmise he was hatched from a cross breeding of dinosaur eggs and easter peeps.

Pred invented Ovaltine, but he wanted it to be ass flavored and refuses to acknowledge the bastage child Chocolate version that evolved from his ground breaking work.

Pred rarely sleeps. He prefers to sit in a chair, close one eye and pee down his left leg to relax

Pred is made of rice pudding

This is the man you are listening to people. Don't be fooled by his suave looks, and his pressed overalls. HE IS PURE EVIL.

Happy Birthday you big buffet of manliness.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Happy Birthday, guys! What a handsome couple. :cool:

Top Bottom