Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I'll hoist a Squishy in your honor today my friend. :cool:

Feb 8, 2007
Many kinds of you sir. Please to be thinking me very much. I am just honored that someone remembered my birthday. Now I must return to kwiki mart and begin my night shift at the super squichy machine.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Squish on Fooz Dude!! :aj: :aj:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I'm really disappointed that I was the only one who paid tribute to the birth date of our good friend Fooz.

I was expecting a parade or at least local fireworks displays. :|

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Rich Rohrich said:
I'm really disappointed that I was the only one who paid tribute to the birth date of our good friend Fooz.|

Rich.

I apologize for not honoring our friend Fooz on his birthday.

Actually, I had planned on giving him a proper and politically correct birthday greeting in his own language. But, I couldn't find my English to Lybian dictionary. :whoa:

So, I went over to my local quicki-mart and asked my friend Habib to translate it for me. While I was there, I noticed they had the 286 oz slushy on sale for $0.49. So I bought one and drank it while talking to Habib. After I drank the slushy, I had to pee so bad I went home and completely forgot about Fooz's birthday. :ohmy:

Sorry Fooz, we'll catch ya next year. ;)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
89r it's the thought that counts . ;)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
A scary revelation if ever there was one.

But this is all about the FOOZ, so try and stay on topic, and don't you DARE try and steal his moment REV :yell:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom