CNM

Sponsoring Member
Dec 28, 1999
Here's wishing all DRN members and their families a Happy Thanksgiving.

More so this year than ever, I'm thankful for my friends, my health, and epsically my family. I will not take either one for granted again.

Cody, you are a handful......but I treasure every day of the past five years. Being your mom is what I am truely thankful for! I love you. (mushy tone off now);)

B

biglou

Same here!

I am thankful for my family, my friends (which have exploded in number thanks to this place!), my health and also thankful that I have DRN to hang out at!

I'm also thankful that I still have my job, considering all the time I waste, er, spend studying, on DRN!:D

Happy Turkey-Day, everyone! Gobble-gobble!

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Same Here

Not only for Family and friends, including the ones I've met here, but I'm also Thankful to LIVE in a country that allows us these previlages.

God Bless and have a safe & sane Holiday

Old CR goat

Sponsoring Member
Nov 10, 2000
True, we all have much to be thankful for.

Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful day.
Been eating turkey since Sunday, have to make two more dinners tomorrow.
I'm about ready for just a bologna sam ich;)

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
God bless, everybody.

I'm thankful for my truck (saved my life). Think it'll be my new Ol' Buddy, if'n it's not hurt too bad.

MXDad

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 25, 2000
Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm especially thankful this year for the men and women who risk and give their lives to fight for and protect our freedoms. Our thoughts and prayers are with them and their families as well this Thanksgiving.

It's a special year for me too, since it will be the first time I've had Thanksgiving with my Dad in a very long time.

Have a very, very Happy Thanksgiving!

MBFTY

Uhhh...
May 4, 2001
Gobble Gobble Goo

I am especially thankful for the Florida Highway Patrol officers who were so concerned with my safety and so nicely awaiting my passing under the overpass today, who have so graciously bequeathed unto my sister and I, a $46 dollar traffic sitation for not wearing my seatbelt, and a warning for going 62mph in a 45mph zone.

Happy Thanksgiving.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
It is a rare and precious privilege simply to be walking the face of the earth one more day, and I'm grateful. In addition, to have a beautiful family, great friends, and the wherewithal to pursue the sport I love, is almost too much happiness. Add to that the blessing of living in this great country, in these prosperous modern times, and truly my cup runneth o'er. Happy Thanksgiving, all. Thank you for the many hours of entertainment, instruction, exasperation at times, and the simple pleasure of jawing about dirt bikes with like-minded enthusiasts. Y'all are great. Enjoy your holiday. How many of you are going to be riding sometime this weekend? :)

Yogurt

~SPONSOR~
Dec 25, 1999
I'm thankful for all my friends and family that support me day to day, and thankful we all have a common bond, in one sport we all so dearly love.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the DRN members and their families! :)

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
:cool:

dkb

Sponsoring Member
Apr 6, 2000
Happy Thanksgiving to all . Hope everyone has a good one. I know I will. P.S. Besides my family and friends (all of you) I am thankfull for the great turky who left me a new SV650in my garage :)

carnage

Mar 16, 2001
Happy Thanksgiving to All!! I to am thankful for my family and friends and also for the great Turkey who left me a new '02 KX 250 in my garage:)

I also want to add a special thanks to the troops over seas right now. Wish I could be with them..

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Turkey Day!!!

Everybody enjoy the day, eat too much, snooze on the couch a little and take some time to think about all the good stuff. <-- that may or may not include a week of left-overs. ;)

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

OKKX'er

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 10, 2001
Four days off work, a great family, great weather, great friends, I can't imagine things any better. Some times I wonder what I have done to get all this. I know that much of what I can enjoy is due to others work and sacrifice and I say THANKS to them. I hope all of you DRNers have a very happy Thanksgiving and get to ride this weekend.
I have spent many hours learning and laughing thanks to DRN since Aug.-
thanks to Okie et al, I'll be a lifetime for Christmas.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I'm thankful for my little buttercup (who is preparing our feast as we speak), the NFL (which I will be watching shortly!), my two kids (who are running around the house as Batman and Baby Bop at this moment!), our new home, deer season (which I will take full advantage of tomorrow), and hopefully some decent weather so I can get in a little riding this weekend before the snow flies! :)

Oh, also, thanks for DRN!:)

Adrenaline

Mod Ban
Oct 26, 2001
Happy Thanksgiving to all as well!!
I am Thankful for my love for this wonderful girl, for the love she give's me back, I am thankful for my health, I am thankful for my Bike, I am Thankful for the wonderful feast i'll be present at today hehe eating all the food of course.
I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving
Adrenaline

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
quoted from another board:

"Eat as fast as you can.....you only have a 20 minute window to get in as much as you can before the brain realizes what you've done!"

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom