Happy Thanksgiving!

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
I'm giving thanks because I have alot to be thankful for. I finished 30 years in the armed forces, came home from Iraq in one piece, my daughter married a decent guy, both of my sons have good jobs, my wife is cool and works her heart out for the elderly crowd in assisted living, my house is almost paid off, my dog is healthy, I'm healthy enough to keep looking for a new job, and I have a "few" bikes that I'm restoring. So, everybody think of some positive things for this day and have a stress-free turkey day even if your mother-in-law is coming over.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Yeah, thanks alot Uchytil!

Happy Turkey Day to everybody!!

Dizzeh69

Nov 25, 2008
Thanks for serving in our military Uchytil, I couldn't be more thankful for what you and the other men are doing for our county and Happy Thanksgiving guys!

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Amen... (I agree)
What I'm thankful for:
About 6 years ago everything that was precious to me fell apart. I reached total and complete helplessness. Made me search out something new, true meaning and purpose. And yes, it hurts bad... may never go away. But it aint about ME... I wouldn't go back and change a thing.
Uchytil...
Your searching for, and pointing out the GOOD in all circumstances is an encouragement to the rest of us. We all need a hero, and I'm betting you're just that to those you've been given to love and care for.
Let's pay attention today as we get together with friends and family... let's let em know we love em.
Thank you

Last edited:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000

:cool:

HTG, everyone! :nod:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
biglou said:
Amen. And thank you, Uchytil. :nod:

America is blessed beyond measure. Our culture and freedom are still the shining light that all people on earth dream of.

Enjoy family and friends and be thankful for the fact that you live in a country where you still have the freedom to thank God, if you so choose, for the blessings you have. Many on earth do not and would trade places in a heart beat with the poorest person in America.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Well said Uchytil. :cool: And thank you for your service so the rest of us can enjoy our holiday. :worship:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Dirtymotonut

Crazy Ole Bag
~SPONSOR~
Jul 28, 2008
Yes ,Thank you from me and my family! I also have 2 sons in the military. The oldest is on his 4th tour in Iraq. The second boy is in the Air Force and the 18 year old is wanting to go as soon as he gets out of high school. So I am deeply appreciative for the service you gave! THANK-YOU!!!!!!!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…