Has anyone gotten a custom suspension

KDXPAPI123

Nov 20, 2002
I hear all about sending shocks and forks out to be custom valved and springed has anyone done this and what was your thoughts i have a kdx220 and weigh aboujt 190

2wheeler

Dec 9, 2004
I have a custom suspension although I don't know if I will be any help. I bought a 99 kdx that a guy was setting up for enduros and hair scrambles. Him and his dad put about $2200 bucks in this bike. $750 going to the suspension. They sent it off to factory conections. Had it revalve, resprung the works. So buying it this way I can't tell you the before and after. But my friend has a 99 stock so we can compare. He says they are like night and day. I can tell a difference but I am not a big susension guy. I have had several bikes that I adjust the clickers but I just don't seem to see the big difference. So I don't know what to tell you. I myself would not spend that kind of money on it. But I know plenty that tell me it is worth every penny. Another thing I just trail ride, so I'm just there to have fun and not trying to shave every second off my time. Hope this is some help.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom