Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Or is it just me?

All the video released by the terrorists of their "guys" "training" ... attacking buildings (ie; not with bombs, but actually attacking), etc.

In the military we had a couple of phrases for the first thing I think seeing these "tough guys" training.

One phrase includes "Monkey & a football" and the other includes the word "cluster". I mean, seriously ... the AL-ZARQAWI video.. looked like the guy had never handled a weapon before. What a putz, 2 bit criminal piece of camel turd.

Then you've got Habeeb running around with his face covered, giving orders to other Bin-Wanna-Be's, "I'm in charge! Jump here! Jump in that hole"! "Act mean!". Maybe it's thousands of years beating on their women?

No wonder all these guys can do is blow-up women and babies with remote stuff. The typical American woman would kick their ass straight-up. I'm sure of it.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Summer Terrorist camp seems to be THE place for the politically, mentally and handsomely challenged.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Okiewan said:
the AL-ZARQAWI video.. looked like the guy had never handled a weapon before.

I thought the same thing, it looked like someone said do this and then this. He was looking down and concentrating!!! :rotfl:

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Okiewan said:
The typical American woman would kick their ass straight-up. I'm sure of it.

A Girl Scout would have them shaking in their boots.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Total putz ... all for the camera ...

Have y'all heard that they reported today that he survived the initial explosions and it is likely thet the last thing he was was the US servicemen surrounding his stretcher ... so cool!!

Top Bottom