WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
Happy Birthday, and enjoy it with what ever you do!!!!!!!!!1

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
I hope you are busy riding (and having a great time, celebrating,) all day, and don't get to read this until tomorrow, (Monday.) :ride: :nod:

Happy Birthday!! :boss: :cool:

Ken W.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Happy birthday!!

Apr 30, 2007
How in the heck did you guys find out my birthday?!?!?!

Well, however you did, thanks! :)

I did spend it riding! I'll add the full adventure a little later, but here's a short version.

Cabana boy picked me up at 3am, with my faithful little CR and gear loaded in the back of his pickup. We drove 3.5 hours, through a good 4 inches of ice and slush and heavy snow to Staples MN for their season opener race.

I hadn't ridden all winter except for a few trips up and down the alley...so...lets just say I wasn't in tip top shape for this race.

It was sandy (wet sandy, with lots of muddy and slippery in between), and I crashed once in practice, and twice during the first moto, earning myself a twisted and badly bruised knee. Other than that, the track was a blast!!! And I finished with a huge grin on my face!

Then it started snowing. Golf sized snow clumps were literally falling from the sky. They called the 2nd motos off.

Road and weather were horrible coming back...We lost count of cars in the ditch...But made it back without any scares!

Even though stuff was crazy, we had a great time!

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
I am glad you spent your birthday riding. Too bad the weather wasn't better. Here in MI it was sunny. Hopefully you did not mess up your knee.

btw. figuring out birthdays is not hard. Go to the main page and scroll down to the bottom and you will see every one that has a birthday the same as yours.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Happy Belated Birthday!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
I'm a little late... but Happy Birthday!! Staples.... I love that track, tons of fun!! Have you guys ever been to Little Falls Raceway just south of there? We are going up there for the regional in June, just curious how it is compared to Motocity.

Apr 30, 2007
Actually I've never been there! This was my first time trying Staples!

I wasn't used to having things so spread out, which was absolutely fantastic! The track was so fast The jumps were huge...but easy! I'm pretty sure I'd have done a million times better with a little extra practice under my belt!

I also need to break in my boots (AStars Tech 4) so I don't miss so many shifts...Had they run the 2nd moto, I would have put the old ones back on. I might have performed quite a bit better with those too...

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom