LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Have a great birthday John. :cool:

Whattaya like 70 sumthin now? :ohmy: :laugh:

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
John,

Have an excellent b'day! I sure miss riding with you. Looks like I will be going to the desert tomorrow as I could not find anyone to go to Ballinger.

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
Wait a minute - didn't I just have one?

Nothing hurt fun more than first moving up the coast, then secondly having to move a few states away! At least I'm getting lots of tire-changing practice (mesquite & cactus flats galore.)

Thanks, guys.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Happy B-day John! (The spring chicken of the super seniors)

ps. send me your addy. I lost it in hard drive crash.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Happy happy B-Day!!

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
2strok4fun said:
Happy B-day John! (The spring chicken of the super seniors)
Lol - too funny, Chris...though more like chicken legs, here.

Yanno, just think: I coulda' been born during the CA gold rush like my oooooooollllllllllldddddd friend, 'Ol 49-er! Then 100-years later be done with hard-tails with a whopping 3" of travel.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
placelast said:
[
Yanno, just think: I coulda' been born during the CA gold rush like my oooooooollllllllllldddddd friend, 'Ol 49-er! Then 100-years later be done with hard-tails with a whopping 3" of travel.

:whoa: I guess I had that coming. ;) :laugh:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
HBD Placelast..soon you can eat off the Seniors menu at Denny's.

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
'49-er, you know I look up to you - as long as you're standing on that milk crate you took from Alta Dena dairy some years ago! Please return it as Harold Stueve could use it. And I still don't know what happened to the Scott's I five-fingered from your shop...

Now for that Hotshot feller: please will me your cane - I may know someone else who can use it. And I finally figured out why you like loud bikes: dead hearing-aid batteries!

j/k folks - these guys are outrageously fun to ride with.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom