Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
My wife, Paula is involved in The American Heart Association Heart Walk. She is trying to raise money for the walk, and wanted me to post this letter for her.

Hello Everyone, momstheboss (aka Paula, momma, Mrs. PK, squeaky's mom) here,

I am writing to you for some much needed help in raising funds for the American Heart Association. I am sure most everyone has heard of the American Heart Association, but does everyone really know all that they do? Well I’m here to let you know!

When most people think of heart problems, they think of adults. Well I am here to tell you that heart problems affect everyone, including children of all ages. I work for the Pediatric Heart Center at Hasbro Children’s Hospital in Providence, Rhode Island and am co-captain of our team “The Pacesetters.” Here in the Heart Center we see many children every day with a variety of cardiac issues, some are minor while others are much more serious. Being so close to the problem makes us want to help more than ever! We will be participating in the American Heart Walk on Saturday, May 7, 2005. This is a 5-mile walk which is held all over the country in order to raise money for the American Heart Association. Funds raised through the American Heart Walk support research, community service and public and professional education programs.

Step out against heart disease and stroke by supporting my efforts. It’s easy to do. Sponsor me by making a donation to the American Heart Association ― and I’ll do the rest!

My personal goal is to raise $2,000. Your support will help. Your donation will help us take a stand against the #1 killer of Americans. Not only will you help me achieve my goal, you’ll also help the American Heart Association make important advances against heart disease and stroke.

Please make check payable to the American Heart Association and send it to my address below and thank you for helping save lives!

Paula Salisbury (momstheboss)
C/O Pediatric Heart Center
1 Hoppin Street
CORO West 304
Providence, RI 02903

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Check is in the mail .... or will be tomorrow anyway!

Come on folks

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
If you want, you can paypal me, and I will forward it to Paula. I'll pm you my address if anyone wants to send money this way.

Top Bottom