Hell Boy II: "Industreable my fanny!"

fatcat216

"Don't Worry Sister"
~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2007
I suppose I'm going to prove once again I'm a 15 year old boy trapped in an old woman's body, but, any Hell Boy fans out there?
"Industreable"!!

The family said if I promised to behave in public they'd unchain me from my computer and let me be around real people. I got to choose, so being a Hellboy fan, we went to see number 2.

It was silly good fun.

Lots of great touches and lines. :cool:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I've already started bugging the Mrs. to go see this. She will agree only if I go see some touchy feely flick in return. I hope it's worth it

fatcat216

"Don't Worry Sister"
~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2007
Drink a fifth of whiskey or think about the puppy you lost when you were in the 3rd grade before you to the chick flick. Have yourself a good old manly cry.

HellBoy2 is silly fun.

LEllis7motox

Jan 28, 2008
I went to the drive-in last night to see HellboyII and i thought it was pretty good but i thought it would be better than it was. But there was some good fighting scenes :cool: Now i got to go see "Wanted".

LEllis7motox

Jan 28, 2008
Moparman1539 said:
I wanted to go see it. I really liked the first one.

And Wanted was a REALLY good movie, i went to see it last Saturday.

Thats good i could have watched it after hellboy at the drive-in but i was too tired to watch another movie so i might go this weekend to see it if not i have to wait for it to come out and ill rent it.

fatcat216

"Don't Worry Sister"
~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2007
ha ha ha. Hey, you guys give me hope! I'm known to be quite indiscriminate in my movie viewing, so I'm pretty easy to win over. But, if you guys HATE Hellboy 2, I may not be a 15 year old trapped in an old ladies body after all! YAY.

I'll admit, some of the humor is pretty corny, in a Honeymooners sort of way, so maybe it just doesn't translate to the younger generation. But, the three of us were giggling away as were the people behind us.

I suppose your friends wanted some sort of Golden Army Urikhai bloodthirst transformation?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom