Helleaux From Moteaux

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Hello all:

Still here in Muscat, Oman. The weather is beautiful right now and the terrain is amazing. I have been doing alot of 4wheeling (Jeep) up to now. The bike has just arrived in the port and I should be out to geaux moteaux soon! :cool:

Anyway, I haven't been on the board in a while and just wanted to stop in to say hi to everyone.

Send me a PM if you want to get my email address and keep in touch!

Randy

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
What's up, yeaux ?!!!

:cool:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Randy, glad to hear from you! Sounds like everything is working out for you.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Sandy Randy, what's up man? Glad to hear from you.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Thanks for checking in. I was wondering how you were getting along. Don't work too hard.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Moteaux!

I didn't know you were out of country until this morning. I hope all goes well for you over/under/down/up wherever in the wide world you are.

Rouxster

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Good hearin from you, Randy.
Stay safe!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Glad to hear things are going well Randy! Check back when you can. :cool:

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Hi Randy,
Sounds like things are going good for ya. Its been frozen here in Illinois for a couple months now, so I could use a good ride report to cheer up.

D Lafleur

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 11, 2001
Hey Randy I still have that picture from your last HS start in the sand, if you want a refresher course. :nener:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Glad to hear everything is going well over there Randy!

Keep us posted on your adventures!

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Thanks everyone for all the wishes. I am working alot, but having alot of fun too. I don't have any ride pics yet as the bike isn't uncrated. As of this morning it is still in my container in the port. But the scenery here is beautiful, I can set on my roof top and see the sea. There is large group of riders here to do some riding with.

Patman, there is ROCKS EVERYWHERE and I haven't seen the first trials bike. With all the Brits and others from in and around the UK, I thought there might be some. But, they aren't readily available so one takes what one can get.

Darin.... save me a bite of spaghetti from the races, or send some crawfish!

I have a contact here from Lubbock, TX who rotates so I might have to get you to ship parts to him to bring to me when needed!!!

Take care all, doesn't look like I will get to come home until Nov. I have to be here one year until vacation time kicks in, but a regional trip to Qatar for MotoGP isn't out of the question. I am looking in to trying to go it in March.

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Pic from Oman

Here is a pic of the terrain. It's not great, but gives you the idea. It's about 5 miles from my house.

Attachments

• Al Ansab Hike2a.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 80

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
hey Randy! great to hear from you, i was wondering how you were doing!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…