MidlandMoto

Nov 4, 2004
Hi all I am new here and am looking for riders to hook up with in the Midland, Mi. area. I just moved up here from Lansing and am really excited to get on the trails this spring! :ride:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Watch the Michigan Trail Riders forum for opportunities to get together with fellow DRNers. There is a really active bunch hanging out in there.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Hey Midland... You need to track down Fred T, Nestrick, and 2big4aKDX. They are all from the Bay City, Midland Saginaw area. I am up in Atlanta (about 2.5 hours north of you) and ride with 2big quite often, Nestrick and Fred T on occasion as well. Let me know if you want to hook up for a ride up this way. Nestrick even rides one of them red things.... :nener: (Fred and 2big on pumpkins)

Oh..why wait for spring...slap some studs in that XR..and let it rip in the snow! It is a blast! But not yet...we got a while before stud time (minus bambi shootin season)

Hey Smit Dog...do you know something I dont? ...trail fest in the SPRING??? they adding a spring event to?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom