digitialman

Jan 3, 2007
New to dirt bikes; what a pisser :)

Basically I don't know what I'm doing yet. For example, the fist on the bike and I mean fist time on any motorcycle, I was doing good for a few and bang right into my mini-van... yikes. Bike was fine, as well as I, but the mini-van had this big old dent in the quarter panel (dam thing is ugly anyway). My brother says I did good, as his first time he took off a side mirror on his car; made me feel better.

Second time, doing better... go through a turn and dam, I drop the bike. Guess you've got to keep that throttle during a turn huh, who would have guessed... I mean crap, would would think Honda would have stated that in the manual. What amazes me the bike didn't get a scratch on it. Love this thing.

Third times the charm, no drops, no crashes just pure fun.

Oh well guess I've a lot to learn; I'm sure this is the place to start. At least I'm getting up to speed :laugh: in more ways then one. Love to find people in NJ to ride with once I do know handle this thing a bit better.

CHR!S

Jun 30, 2006
funny story. a number of years ago, i ran an LT 80 (quad) into the side of a truck :bang:

by the way, try to keep the profanity to a minimum.

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
What profanity?

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Hello back at ya...from NJ

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I'm guessing that Chris has his panties in a bunch regarding your use of "pisser", "dam"(sp) and crap.

I did notice that you also used the words "bang" and "getting up" and "handle this thing" :)

digitialman

Jan 3, 2007
Guess so; he does have a point though. After all we don't know how many 9, 10 or 12 year olds are reading this board. Hence I'll be careful in what I post.

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
Im 12

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN

FYI my wife calls me a 12 year old some times.... when shes mad at me ;) Its true though, lots of kids, mine included.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by Tony Eeds:
Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Fill us in on the who, what, when, where, and how long, and we will try and hook you up with some fellow members. Check out the SoCal Wrecking Crew forum for opportunities to hook up with some fellow DRNers in your area. Scattered like fleas in the winds, these guys have always got a ride brewing.

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom