Hello to everyone from Montana

LA Sledboy

May 5, 2004
I have been looking for a good dirtbike forum. During the winter if Im not sledding I spend my time on snowest and probably will be doing the same here. I have ridden sleds for 4 years and 4wheelers off and on my whole life. This my second year on a bike but I LOVE it. Im riding a 02 KX 125 although I have never even seen a track while riding. I ride mostly on slower mountain trails, steep, rocky, creekbeds, etc. I should probably have a 4 stroke bike but I have learned how to do it with the KX and I get along.

Rob

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN..you found the best dirt bike forum by far :cool: I use to ride a 125 off road waaaaay back when, they work fine if your use to them. The subscription was pretty fast for me one Okie got the money, but there were a LOT fewer members then so the admin stuff didn't take him as long (I'd guess?) Anyway see you around and have a ball on that 125!

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Welcome to DRN Sledboy. Nice chattin' with you for 4 hours today!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
rv6junkie said:
Welcome to DRN Sledboy. Nice chattin' with you for 4 hours today!

Ahhh ... both flowers and friendships bloom in the spring! :laugh: Watch for stormer94 and hotcarchick around the site. They both list Montana as home.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…