emexcee380

Nov 28, 2003
Dear Administrator, :worship:

I am a "newbie" to the DRN forum.

I keep getting a message that I cannot access certain information.

In the rap & hip-hop vernacular: "Wazzup wid dat?"

Please advise.

Wayne Brown
(emexcee380)

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
I am not sure what all you can and can't access, but if you are a newbie the FAQ PAGE (HERE) may have the answers to your questions. Some of the options or utilities on this site are only available to upgraded members.

Check the site out and if you really enjoy it, you may consider upgrading to to Support Team or Lifetime Membership.

Welcome and enjoy.... and I hope the FAQ page helps. Let us know if there is more info that you need.

Moteaux.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I see the problem...you must have bumped your head on multiple occasions, as evidenced by your choice of an open class bike...a pumpkin at that!

We're riding Aonia this Sunday...interested?

emexcee380

Nov 28, 2003
Yo' Mr. Gomer,

You got that right about multiple impacts to the cranium. But, as they say, "If you ain't flyin' - you ain't tryin"

Where be "Aonia"? I live in Tega Cay (just south of Charlotte).
I'm always interested in new riding spots and new riding buddies.

Best regards,

Wayne
(emexcee380)

emexcee380

Nov 28, 2003
Gomster, :cool:

Thanks but, no thanks. I'm heading for a SETRA enduro at Brushy Mtn. (Taylorsville, NC) this weekend. (And heaven knows, I don't need another speeding ticket !!!)

Holla at me the next time you go to TNT. I used to ride there quite a bit.

Super Seniors Rule !!!

Best regards,

emexcee380

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site emexcee380 :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Did you find the answer to your question?

Check out the Southern Spodes forum. Gomer hangs out in there some. Since you haven't met him, he is the one in the corner in the white boxers, Asterisk T, Pink Tutu and Ray Shades. :coocoo: He is a really nice guy once you get past his mode of dress.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom