HELP! Need some parts picked up @ Lansing Cycle, brought to Jackpine

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
I just discovered my front wheel bearings are shot (I think the Moose did them in), as well as my spacers.

Is there anyone that could pick up the parts for me from Lansing Cycle, coming up to the Jackpine on Friday (hopefully Friday so I have more time to get them installed- but Saturday would work to). I would have the parts paid for in advance. I would just have them shipped, but dont want to take chances on them getting here to late, plus well, their shipping charges are a bit excessive anymore! Please let me know ASAP - if someone can do this for me much appreciated. I will be arriving at LMC Friday late afternoon, early evening. I can be emailed direct at

KTM.Mike.585((((AT))))gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Mike

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Just call next time.....I can make it happen. I think I am headed there to get a clutch lever for a KDX. I plan to be at the clubgrounds on Thursday night. We will be riding on Saturday, but I plan to be back to the clubgrounds at 3:00 for Pine Cone sign up.

Parts Beoch

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Parts Beoch....I thought I might hear from you! Thanks (again!)

I will be calling them tomorrow morning and will let them know you will be stopping by.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Ya I feel your pain KTM Mike - It's all I ever did was work on my KTM's, thats why I bought a Yamaha. Now I seem to have more time to play lawn darts & twister.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
I shoulda expected that from you DW..... I guess its 'cause them yami's are so damn fast the front end is never on the ground...so dont need no stinkin wheel bearings!

But I bet you have the prettiest kickstarter around dont ya!

bruno670

Sep 13, 2006
Steve from Lansing Cycle is coming up Saturday night to ride Jack Pine. At least that is what he told me last week. Unsure if his plans have changed.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Actually Mike I like them all! Not brand loyal - That’s why I have quite a few of them.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
Ya I feel your pain KTM Mike - It's all I ever did was work on my KTM's, thats why I bought a Yamaha. Now I seem to have more time to play lawn darts & twister.

Hold on there yamahugger, that KTM is a 2005 model, if that were a 2005 yamahog it would be in a worn out heap in the corner barley able to make it down the driveway to pick up the mail on sunday afternoons.

OH and Mike, I guess nate didn't tell you he can't get a clutch lever from Stevo so he's got a plan "B".

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Yeah - what Fred said...how would a Yamadog be at oh, 6500 miles? ;^) FWIW DW - I have owned all the major brands myself - loved 'em all...though I highly doubt I would ever have a Hardly Ableson in the garage! :nener:

Tom/Mike - sounds like a plan. I called EE - bearings, seals and spacers are set aside waiting on pick up. I told them to expect either of you. Tom - what time do you expect to arrive at LMC on Friday? I will get there late afternoon, early evening.

YAMAHUNT

Jul 6, 2006
Since my Yammie is a 2005, please try and tell my wife its unable to perform at a high orange standard :coocoo: ..... maybe she will let me buy a new Blue bomber then, because I sure as heck can't convince her my bike is worn out!!!!!

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Just keep letting Roger ride it will be there soon. :ride:

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
Don Marsh said:
Just keep letting Roger ride it will be there soon. :ride:
screw roger lett me ride a motocross on it and i'll have the forks wooped out and ill have you doin valves by the end of the day. You dont have to worry about that kinda stuff on a kawasaki

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Shagy100 said:
screw roger lett me ride a motocross on it and i'll have the forks wooped out and ill have you doin valves by the end of the day. You dont have to worry about that kinda stuff on a kawasaki

That must be why Kenny Hunt was working on your K-Wacker this week A.J.???? :laugh:

DAVE L.

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
D.LEATHERS said:
That must be why Kenny Hunt was working on your K-Wacker this week A.J.???? :laugh:

DAVE L.
no he was porting my new over bore so we were adding power in stead of tryin to fix somethin stupid like someones famous rag in the honda air box (you should know who i speak of)

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Shagy100 said:
no he was porting my new over bore so we were adding power in stead of tryin to fix somethin stupid like someones famous rag in the honda air box (you should know who i speak of)

Poor AJ, only wishes he could ride as fast as his tongue wags!

Top Bottom