help on chosen a pipe

cr 85 6

Uhhh...
Jan 3, 2006
ive got fmf and im getting a new one i was just wondering if i should stick with fmf or try a differnt one.

MX851

Jun 14, 2005
Back when I used to ride the 80 class I used a pro circuit works pipe and a R304 shorty silencer. I highly recomend pro circuit. What kind of riding do you do?

cr 85 6

Uhhh...
Jan 3, 2006
thanks for the advice, i do the local races but this year im going to do the nationals and thought about getting a new pipe,and i also thought about getting a v force do you know if there anygood

MX851

Jun 14, 2005
Both on my YZ85 that I raced and on my current YZ125 I have a full Pro Circuit exhaust system and the V-Force 3 reed system on them I highly recomed them. With these changes you won't notice a huge gain in but I will give crisper throttle response.

As far as the nationals go you may want to use the the Standerd 304 silencer rather then the R304 shorty. I use the standered 304 for outdoors motocoss and the shorty for supercross for the winter time.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…