Nov 30, 2006
i got some questions for anyone who knows the answers to them ^_^.

i have a TTR-125L, with a T-4 pipe, thats all that i got for it, im thinking about putting in Uni vents, or getting the K&N air filter, i know for a fact thatim getting me a Rev box, and a jet kit, or just the main jet for my bike, which brings me to my first question, what sized jet should i get?? i dont really know alot about jets, but im tryen to learn, and i have been th JetsRus, and talked to a guy named mike, he said a 140 sized jet would be good, but im looking for more answers, so i can get it right :nod: , and another question is where can i go for TTR125L parts and accessories? i look around but alot of the sites look alittle fake, so i dont trust them :| . and is there a way to lighten up my bike a bit?? a way that wont empty my wallet?? this is all for now, and i hope some of u guys can help me out, cuz i really love my bike, and want to get the full thrill out of it :nod: thank you.

snb73

Nov 30, 2003

destructo

Feb 24, 2006
Put a 110 main in it and order a dual stage uni foam filter from faster-minis.com, ( 15 bucks) totally remove the air tube from the carb and slide the new filter right on to the carb and it will haul! and if you really want it to fly have a local bike shop pull off the fly wheel so that you can mail it off to procycle.us (60 bucks, most bang for the money and jeff will shave one pound off of it it will feel like youve put a big bore kit on it when your through with these few easy mods.

Top Bottom