andrew

Aug 7, 1999
Sadly, we in Australia are having the same land closure issues as you are. A
proposed new motorised vehicle law in Victoria, Australia, will see dirt
bikes and 4WD's outlawed from public land with the exception of roads and
carparks. It has been 'decided' that the rights of dirtbikers are to be
trampled 'for the common good'. Now, where have we heard that before??
Please help us get the message accross to our politicians that the world
wide dirtbike community won't be trampled like this. Readers who
would like to help can access an on-line petition at
http://www.petitiononline.com/02vtb/petition.html and have a say. I believe
Nov 29 is the cutoff.

Thanks,
Andrew

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Andrew: Thank you for taking the time to post this IMPORTANT petition!! YOu folks have my sincere hope that all will work out in freedoms favor!! I was number 496 on the petition and proud of it! Please be aware that (I know you are) you freedom seeking folks "down under" DO NOT stand alone!! Our country is facing many of the same "strikes against freedom" as yours. It is not only a problem here it is an epidemic! There seems to be more and more people willing to stand by and watch others freedoms go down the drain without a care as long as it is not one of "their's"! I believe the first step to the answer of combating "freedom robbing" is in our willingness to stand together - I STAND WITH YOU!
Scott

Turbodeezul

Jul 18, 2002
#690...We need to do all we can to help our cause. Reading the BS that goes on to close our riding areas is intolerable, and it is tough when you find out you are not getting all the information. I.E. Walker valley in the Pacific NW. I rode there the last day it was open and hopefully the restriction is lifted next Spring when the DNR says it will.

andrew

Aug 7, 1999
Thanks to everyone who has taken the trouble to view our petition! It's a fantastic response! I really believe this is a global problem and we need a global voice to tell those no-life losers that they won't be getting away with this without a fight !
Thanks again,
Andrew.

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
I signed, but don't you think you'd get better response from a different forum? Maybe General Discussions? :think:

andrew

Aug 7, 1999
Yeah, Gary B, I thought that too, in fact I thought it should go on every forum. I e-mailed the administrator requesting that because I thought he would probably have a quick and easy way of doing that, but it didn't happen.
Thanks for signing!

Andrew

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom