funkypunk97

Aug 30, 2006
Chili said:
Banged the coconut pretty hard getting ready for the East Coast Lites series. Still struggling with post concussion symptoms.

Oh that sucks .... I've been there, hopefully his symptoms clear up sooner rather than later .....

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Saw this update on cycle news:

cyclenews.com said:
The following is a release from Yamaha:

Yamaha Factory Racing's Broc Hepler is making steady progress in his recovery from a practice session crash in late February while preparing for the East Coast Lites Supercross season.

"Following positive test results, Broc's doctor is allowing him to start to do more activities" said Yamaha Team Manager Jim Perry. "We are happy to hear we are going in the right direction and he will keep us updated. We hope to have him back in action for the MX series but will ultimately take as long as needed".

"It is great to finally get back into normal activities" says Broc. "I'm making improvements everyday and anxious to get back on the bike as soon as possible. My goal is to be ready for the first National if my body is ready."

Yamaha will continue to update Broc's improvements as he works toward the opening MX Lites Hangtown National on May 20th in Sacramento, California.

Just getting back to normal activities after all this time sounds like this was way more serious than anyone has let on, shocked that Yamaha has been able to keep things this quiet.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom