Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Enjoy.

You can join Southern Spodes in User CP, left column, towards the bottom, "Chapters"

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Thank You Okie!
Time to start planning the Monster Mountain venture!!
Let's start a pool as to who's going to Atlanta, where they are staying, where they are sitting.

of course were going. staying downtown at the Omni Friday & Saturday night and watching from section 224
we need to pick a place to meet up Friday night.

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Sounds good, just post what time/s you all plan on getting into Atlanta. Then just take it from there ... OK, I'll start I am already here!! :-)

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
wrench said:
Sounds good, just post what time/s you all plan on getting into Atlanta. Then just take it from there ... OK, I'll start I am already here!! :-)

LOL

Where have you been hiding???

You have any idea about a good place where a group of us can get together?? I am hoping to check into the hotel by 5:00 or before.

wrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Once we figure out everyone's itinerary, I can make some suggestions. There sre a plethora of places to go around the dome.
If you look at a map my home location is a couple of miles from the Sugarloaf Pkwy and I-85 exit (lawrenceville/duluth/suwanee area)

wrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Dave and ivan have my numbers.

joereitman

Jul 2, 2003
Don't worry Kegsbu, it will be back. Plus, there is a lot more content on this site, especially technical stuff and riding techniques. I like this site better. :) Don't tell any of the GOR'ers I said that. :D

tnrider

Sponsoring Member
Jun 8, 2003
My son and I will be in section 113 - arrive at Omni on Saturday morning - anyone planning lunch before going to practice sessions at 12:30

cbob

Feb 4, 2004
How do you know GOR will be back? Why did it leave? How long must we all wait? Where's Mike? This and many other questions go unanswered . . . .

Trying to find someone to ride with Sat Feb 7, prefer woods (Durhamtown?). How about it guys?

Whatever you do, ride somewhere.

Best,
- cbob

kegsbu

Jan 30, 2004
I feel your pain

I'm planning on riding at Breman this weekend. I believe it's a planned GOR track day. Also, I was told that Breman has 13 miles of trails :cool: I could not verify via thier website.

I'm going nuts, I check the site a few times a day. I do know that this happened once before. I recall it lasting about a week. and it was related to the hosting site???? :worship:

cbob

Feb 4, 2004
Thanks for the return. I'll think about Bremen, but the last time I was there the trails were pretty rutted, worn out and just plain not fun nasty. They were basically the hare scrambles race trails.

Of course, the last time I was there was more than 10 years ago . . . . jeesh, I'm getting old :( . . . er :)

If you see an old codger pulling a covered trailer with a 4-runner with a DRZ and CR inside, say hi.

Best,
- c

kegsbu

Jan 30, 2004
See ya there

Great! I'll be the guy in my wife's Montana pulling a gross looking trailer. In tow will be son's XR100 and my CR250 black & grey :thumb:

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
What are some of the other hotels around the dome, the Omni seems a bit pricey:(

I'll be arriving Sat morning, JP will show up right before showtime (he has to work). Not sure where we are sitting, JP hasn't gotten our tickets yet.

wrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Tim, you can stay at just about any hotel and take MARTA directly to the Dome. Give me a call if you need some assistance.

wrench

joereitman

Jul 2, 2003
Bremen

cbob said:
Just checked the website http://www.bremenmx.com/mainframe.asp - Bremen will be closed for track prep for Sunday Feb 8th race. It was a last minute change from Calhoun to Bremen.

Kinda late but thought I would pass on . . .

Best,
- cbob

Thanks-Bremen bailed at the last minute, if no one had checked some folks would have showed up and been very unhappy.. So now it's looking like Dp or Big Cedar Sunday instead.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Lemming said:
What are some of the other hotels around the dome, the Omni seems a bit pricey:(

I'll be arriving Sat morning, JP will show up right before showtime (he has to work). Not sure where we are sitting, JP hasn't gotten our tickets yet.
I'm blowing work off. Screw it - you only live once. :moon:

Top Bottom