Here's to you and all you do, Thanks!

skipro3

Mod Ban
Dec 14, 2002
Just wanted to say thanks to Canyncrvr and to Wibby for all the great information they have provided me over the years here on DRN and especially in the Canadian Daves JustKDX forum. :worship: :worship: You two guys have probably answered more of the questions about our bikes than everyone else combined! The answers you have provided obviously come from your experiance. Your patience in reviewing the oft repeated quereys is just an example of your dedication to the sport of off road riding.
And so a toast: To two great guys! :thumb:

Attachments

• obsidian.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 76
  • obsidianglass.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 74

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
Don't know about all that...but you are most certainly welcome in any case.

...where'd you get the pics of such a lite, weenie beer? ;)

wibby

Mod Ban
Mar 15, 2003
You must have me confused with somebody else :think:

I'm just a looser and a dumba** and some other things too :)

KAY DEE EXER

~SPONSOR~
Mar 3, 2003
Maybe true, But you do have SOME useful info...LOL... Jus' kidddin' Wib's. Keep up the great work guys. SkiPro is right you guys are one of the biggest assets to our forum. Thanks...

gwhII

Mar 31, 2003
Yep, I'll second, third, etc, what Ski said. Thanks to you guys (Ski included), I have a really GREAT bike that has come a long way from when I first got it and, even better, I have a plan for further improvements. Thanks!

Best,
Greg

89kdx200rdr

~SPONSOR~
Apr 19, 2003
wibby do u put a beer in your pack for a mid day refresher (dust cutter)? i was thinking of filling my camelback with beer but was afraid i would start riding like i was 21 again and get hurt

wibby

Mod Ban
Mar 15, 2003
No, but we usually stop by the truck for a BEER or two and then head out for one last ride

Sometimes I ride better but other times not :eek:

gwhII

Mar 31, 2003
wibby said:
No, but we usually stop by the truck for a BEER or two and then head out for one last ride

Sometimes I ride better but other times not :eek:

I've found there's a fine line between the "relaxed and refreshed" amount and the "it was a good idea at the time" amount. :joke:

Best,
Greg

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
"Wow...they really love us don't they, wibby? You about ready to go for a ride?"

" (hic) Wait up....I'm still toasting US! (belch) "

Attachments

• bigbeer2.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 64
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…