ryanbranscum

Mar 2, 2007
Hi, my name is Ryan and I live in a small town west of chicago....I recently picked up a 2003 RM250 and I love it! I joined this site because I like tech articles and enjoy learning from other peoples advice. Any one ever done any performance mods to a RM 250? I would like a little more low to mid power. The bike has a complete Pro Circuit exhaust and has an added tooth on the rear sprocket. Has anyone installed one of those blades in their air boot, it create two smaller venturis. I was curious on those. Any help would be great!
Ryan

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Fill us in on the who, what, when, where, and how long, and we will try and hook you up with some fellow members.

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

For your specific question about the RM, I would post in the CR / KX / RM / YZ (2-Stroke) Discussion forum.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

Top Bottom