KDXFreestyle

Damn Yankees
Nov 19, 2002
I ride a stock 2003 KDX200. 96 RM125/250 front # plate, MX Rear Fender, 108 link DID O ring chain, Painted black handlebars, FMF 909 grips, Factory FX Barpad ...for pics go to the link www.geocities.com/fantommulisha/newkdx.html

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
99 200, air box lid pretty much gone, lowering links, scotts steering damper, radvalve, gold valves in forks, pc pipe, fmf muffler, unbent bars, bent front wheel, can't remember if anything else has been done, but is about to be lowered further.
Don't forget to check out the top post in the forum & follow the links - there are also pix of bikes people ride (or have ridden).
Welcome to DRN

Moose95

Sponsoring Member
Mar 9, 2002
Welcome aboard! Someone please find this guy a seat and a drink. You've found the best site on the planet devoted to the "best woods bike on the planet". I'm riding an 01 200 with an FMF Gnarly, IMS pegs, Generic skid plate and Race Tech fork springs on the way. Enjoy the site and pass the word!

TVRider

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 29, 2002
Welcome to DRN. The people here are great! I ride an '03 200 with FMF Gnarly, air box lid used as a frisbee and Acerbis pro rally guards. I rejetted yesterday (I've had the bike a whole week) and wow what a difference, especially on the low end. I lubed the suspension linkage and installed Michelin M12s today. I have a set of boyesen power reeds, FRP Torque Ring WER steering stabilizer and FRP Kickstarter on the way. I run Golden Spectro 52:1 per Jeff Fredette's recommendation. If you every need any help or just someone to listen to you, you know where to come!!

beger73087

Mar 14, 2003
yeah about that seat and drink, ill take a coke. lol thanx everyone for letting me in, ill be bringing a friend, he just bought a 01kdx220, (i still beat him though ha ha) ttyl

spikes

Jul 12, 2002
Welcome brethren, I ride a `98 KDX 200, Renthal bars, Sabar bark busters, Ceet Gripper seat cover, new clutch springs, Pro Circuit Platinum full pipe, tossed airbox lid, very ported, squished, pollished, line bored std carb, Boysen Rad Block and Reeds, 40 pj, 158 mj 1174 std needle 3rd clip @ sea level, Gold Valves front and rear, 13 : 46 sprockets, D.I.D. `o` ring chain, throat full of dust and gutt full of butterflies. This is the best thing since sliced bread, rock on!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom