Hey, im new here, anybody from BC,Canada

Born_red69

Feb 13, 2004
thanks, right after i get my truck fixed here im goin for a CR250 and i want somebody to ride with, my friends have cars and rather party, so im like the only one that lies to ride

Born_red69

Feb 13, 2004
Likes to ride***...... how come i cant edit my posts?
Born_red69 said:
thanks, right after i get my truck fixed here im goin for a CR250 and i want somebody to ride with, my friends have cars and rather party, so im like the only one that lies to ride

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
In order to edit your post, you have to become a sponsoring forum member. Here's a link that will tell you about it:

Look at this thread!

Brie

Feb 16, 2004
Hey, I'm from BC and just started riding yesterday. I went to Herrling Island with the FVDRA for a weekend of falling on my face :)

Brie

Feb 16, 2004
Born_red69 said:
brie, where is herrling island?, im from the okanogan Fatty K, i live just outta vernon in some little hick ass town

I'm not sure if it is actually IN Chilliwack, but it's nearby. From where we ride you can see the Agassiz bridge.

Does that help at all?

Brie

Feb 16, 2004
Born_red69 said:
im also new at dirtbikes, and i want somebody to ride with, preferably soembody learning, how new are u at dirtbikes?

LOL how new am I? last weekend was my first time, I did alright, but my stepdad had me learning on a CR250.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site!

I just met four of the zaniest Canucks ever at the Reno Ride.

If you are interested, they are from around Nelson BC and are putting on a ride the first week of July.

Born_red69

Feb 13, 2004
ive never rode a 2-stroke so im gunna be a smartass and buy a '03-'04 CR250 soon here to learn on, i just wanna do some crazy catwalks

Brie

Feb 16, 2004
You would be more than welcome to meet up with me and my group.. we should be at Herrling this weekend. Plenty of skilled riders there, my stepdad for one has been riding for 40 years.

Born_red69

Feb 13, 2004
well I gotta get the bike first, I might be moving to van island after I get it, so I might come over and ride with u guys every now and then

Top Bottom