Hey, Seldon!

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Have missed you out at Muenster lately. Did Ben get his 200 running again? I'll be out there Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving. Why not meet up with us then?

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
I may be off for the Thanksgiving weekend also. Right now it is looking like no work and a Lab shutdown.

Last edited:

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Let's have a giant get-together at Muenster after Turkey Day.

sgifford

N. Texas SP
Apr 11, 2004
Hey Jim,

I haven't been able to ride since I got back from the 2 days in Ark at the end of Oct. I had a blast there. We rode through so many mud-holes that I trashed a rear wheel bearing. November has been a maintenance month so far.

My two oldest sons have really outgrown the XR100's, so I sold one of them and got a '96 XR250R. I've spent the last week going over it (valves, fork oil, seals, air filter, oil, carb cleaning, etc.).

I'm committed to going to a local place for riding on Friday (Royse City) with my family. My wife, daughters and youngest son wouldn't be up for Muenster. Royse City is a nice place where those not riding can watch those who are...

I'm hoping to make it up to Muenster Saturday with my 2 older sons, but I'll have to see.

Seldon

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…