JMD

Jul 11, 2001
We'll be at Muenster Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving. I have the pavilion reserved, so stop by and ride with a large white man with a large white van. Jimmy and Scotty will be there, and my doctor friend, Rick, will bring his mile-long trailer filled various motorcycles. The girls will be there Friday, and the guys will stay Saturday for faster riding. Y'all come see us, hear?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Jim:

Jeff and I are planning on coming up on Saturday.

Friday is reserved for taking my grandson to cut his own Christmas tree. Tis the season, ya know!

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Tony, it will be great to see you again; it's been a while. I'm definitely going to go on one of your Moab trips one of these days. Don't know if I can go next spring. My wife insists I take her to Hawaii before I take any long riding trips, since I've been promising to take her for 20 years. See how unreasonable these women can get?

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
im up for saturday as i have to work on friday.........blah jimbo i have your walkie talkie. its in my red gearbag. remember to ask me for it when i see you.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Gino: I look forward to seeing you Saturday. The girls will probably go home Friday evening, so we'll get a faster ride in Saturday. You kow, Scotty and Tyler and I went out to the Kiamichis last Friday, and we broke another kickstarter on the 400. Scotty had to bump-start the bike all day. He stalled it in Whitesboro on a level road, and he spent 15 minutes pushing it before he got it bump-started. He was so stubborn he wouldn't take any help. But he did it. We rode 65 miles that day, to Muse and back. We didn't ride the One Mile of Hell.

the_monk

Sep 1, 2004
Hey JMD. I'll be out there on Friday. WIll bring the 7 yr old and his fiddy, and the ball-and-chain and her TTR125. We haven't been out for awhile, so this should be just the right speed for all of us.

Everybody have a great holiday!

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Monkster, I assume you're not going to be riding at all. I hope not. Your shoulder was still pretty sore at the Red Bull race. You can just hang around camp and make us all sandwiches. How's that?

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
I'll be there early Friday through whenever I feel like leaving. Be bringing the RV, too. Jim, should I park by the pavillion if I get there before you?

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Brian, absolutely park by the pavilion. I may be as late as noon Friday, but I'll be there. You can get the pavilion claimed for us if you get there early. My friend Rick is going to buy an '05 450E/XC, I think, and should bring it with him. He's going to love that bike. Maybe you can plan on staying over for Saturday, after the girls go home.

the_monk

Sep 1, 2004
I'll be riding. At least a little bit. I've been tenatively released for "crashing" around mid December, so I might as well get my feet wet. :)

Where is this fabled "pavillion"?

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
I'm staying Saturday for sure, maybe Sunday, but prolly not if everyone else leaves Saturday. I'm entaining the idea of coming out Thursday evening(but not riding, just getting set up.) I'll be alone all of this week anyway, I may get pretty bored by then and make it out a little early.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
hummm.... Sat may be do-able....
Take me on some stuff that won't break me toes, I just might be able to make it. Will know for sure Friday night (holiday/family duties ya know).

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Okiewan said:
Take me on some stuff that won't break me toes, I just might be able to make it.

No problem. Be happy to show you around. There are plenty of fire roads and quad trails that are nice and wide open.

I can take you up this hill, too, if you like ;) :

52332268.RBDSC_2018.jpg

Last edited:

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
I have a fishing trip is the gulf paid for this weekend. One of those customer/corporate things. I am not passing up a free saltwater fishing trip.

My shop is completed but I am still squeeking out the last bucks. I am paying my dues for the shop the hard way, working the weekends and staying home. It will be worth it in the long run. I will most likly be back out riding before long.

If I get and itch, I have a little woods by the house and a little land to putt around.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Brian, if you're alone for Thanksgiving, you're welcome to have dinner with my family. You'd be very welcome. Let me know, or just show up hungry. Either way's OK.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
This might be a doable thing for Saturday. Let me check on a kitchen pass.

Joe Diver

N. Texas SP
Mar 21, 2005
If the weather holds out I think we'll be there this weekend...Saturday most likely...

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Not sure; I'll check in the garage. I did wind up with an extra KTM 450XC. Was that yours? Just kidding. Nice to see you out there. Hope your shoulder feels well.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom