WYLD VRT

Mar 8, 2002
Just thought I'd introduce myself... I am trying to get more involved with different things and I love anything OFFROAD!! I'm hoping to meet some cool new people who can help me get more involved with dirtbiking... Any advice you guys/gals can give me would be great!... I live in San Jose, CA, I know there are a lot of riders who head out to Hollister every weekend, so I may check that out... anyone ever head out there?? Look forward to chatting w/ all of you! :D

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hello back! :)
Elk

WYLD VRT

Mar 8, 2002
Thanks for the welcome!... I don't have my own bike YET... still trying to get more active w/ it and then see what kind of bike I'd like to get :)

gibbs_6

Jul 5, 2001
Welcome, hope ya figure out what type of bike you want soon, because the sooner you do the sooner you get to start riding.:)

BENT

Nov 28, 2000
Hey! Welcome! I hope you start ridin soon cause the sooner the better! Well i personally rcommend a Honda 125. It may only be because i have a honda that i think that you should get a honda CR 125, but, who knows. You may love em as much as i do. :)

slickpuss

Sponsoring Member
Jan 19, 2002
I suggest trying to ride as many bikes as possible. You will find that most people at riding places are very friendly and will let you try a bike out if you bs with them first. I know I do.

Top Bottom