Hi everybody! This is Jordi_SX from Catalonia! =D

Jordi_SX

Feb 28, 2005
Hi people,

Joined the forums a time ago and never posted b4, Jordi is also my real name, I've been riding bikes since I was a child, and racing different types of mopeds, know that I can afford it I'm racing in MX (been racing few races during the 2004 and this yr), I have a Honda CR 125 '99, and the next bike I wanna get is an italian TM MX 125 or 250 , very fast and very well built bikes, I also ride an Aprilia RS 250 road bike (very fun one). I'm a great 2 stroke fan!! :p

I'm 27 yrs and I'm from Catalonia, and will follow the entire championship next year. :aj:

Hope to post so many times as the time will allow... :cool:

P.S.: I apologize if my english isn't 100% correct, I couldn't practise very often! :blah:

P.S.2: And thanks to Tony (the moderator) he recommended better to introduce myself with a new thread, I hope to post very often! :)

Answering this:

Where do you live? I live in Catalonia, contiguous with France and Spain.

What brand do you ride? Nowadays ride a Honda, and will change it by a TM MX 125 or 250 two stroke.

What kinds of terrain do you ride? I usually ride on wet circuits (racing), sometimes on dry ones with some dust...

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Jordi_SX said:
P.S.: I apologize if my english isn't 100% correct, I couldn't practise very often! :blah:

P.S.2: And thanks to Tony (the moderator) he recommended better to introduce myself with a new thread, I hope to post very often! :)

I told you to not worry about your English. You are doing fine.

Your introduction is great.

OK folks, now step up and say Howdy! :aj:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN

Yup that Tony is Ok, but he does hang out with guys who like 4-strokes ;)

Glad to hear that you are a 2 stroke fan, I think that we are the minority now :( Oh well true wisdom is indeed rare :laugh:)

Good luck with the race season next year!

PS your english is fine, is you only knew what I type before pressing spell check!

Top Bottom