YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Welcome to DRN lkdj2003. Tony will be along shortly to greet you properly. Untill then, tell us a little about yourself. What kind of riding you like and where you do it. YZ165

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

We have growing group of folks in the British Isles. We may have members just around the corner.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

lkdj2003

Mar 13, 2005
thanks guys

wow thanks for the warm welcome guys,well i live in the south west of the uk (somerset) it is in the heart of the country so i have loads of places to ride,i.e track,feilds,woods.i started riding bikes when i was 10,started out on a yamaha 50,then i had a kx 125, then kx 250,then rm 250,now my yz125.i have just gave up my other hobby mini motos i had an grc rr 8.5,then i bought a thumpstar 120cc fully tricked up,dident like that at all!! sold that and bought my yz :yeehaw: never looked back i have my old hobby back ;)

sorry admin i was suppose to reply to my first thread! not start a new one. please can you move it to there? thanks

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
:cool:

carry on!

lkdj2003

Mar 13, 2005
cool, ive been there a few times ;) big place! where do you ride? doh ive just seen where your from,in your profile :laugh:

Top Bottom