_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
So a riding buddy of mine spotted a flyer for a riding area while picking up some parts at the local Yamaha dealer :cool: . We will be headin there Sunday morning. Sounds like a great place. They have a very technical trail loop, grass track, and mx track. The fee is 15 bucks a day for up to three visits, after that they require you to purchase a yearly membership. The membership fee is 200 bucks, but any money you have paid for prior visits is credited to your membership. It is always open, you drop your money in a box at the gate and sign a waiver and sign in sheet. I'll let everyone know how it was Sunday when we get back. :ride:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
flyingfuzzball said:
where is this like general location in pa.

you live in erie so is it north western PA

Yeah, about an hour north of Pittsburgh.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
If there are any serious off road/gncc riders in the western new york, western pa, eastern ohio are, this place is worth the trip! There are some of the most gnarly off-road trails I have ever ridden. I swear there isn't a flat section of trail on the grounds. If you are looking for a very challenging ride this is it. It consists of mainly tight twisty low speed technical riding with an abundance of hill climbs/descents littered with roots, ruts and logs. The network is based around a revine so it's all up or down on off-camber trail.
There is also a pretty nice mx track and a grass track. The fee is very much worth it. They are a non-profit organization trying to build a large enough member base to be able to upgrade the trail network and tracks. I encourage anyone who lives within a reasonable distance to at least check it out, it would be a shame to see a place like this go under from lack of support.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
I don't know. I would not recommend the trails unless you are experienced in some very technical riding. Your bike may also struggle on some of the climbs. The tracks would be fun though.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom