Dan Reed

Feb 5, 2001
Noob,
Iv'e heard from friends that it is officially off limits, but since then they have riden there. I get the impression that if you go, you take your chances on being thrown out. That's all just hearsay, but since there were no other replies, I figured I'd offer it.
We live in Medina Co. so were pretty close to you, where else do you ride? Ever been to Crow Canyon? Lightning? Elson St.? Bear Creek? Apple Cabin? Battlesburg? What kind of riding do you like? I prefer trails but my son and his crew all race MX so we usually try to find both if we all go together.
Dan

Noob

Dec 10, 2001
Dan, I've never been to Apple Cabin or Battleburg. I ride trails only. I like Shenago Lake, Perry Reclamation And Marienville Pa. I guess there's some good riding at Wayne National Forest but we've never found the good trails. Thanks for the reply.

Noob

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
Noob, when you guys would like to ride some of the finer areas of wayne just post a message, I know of a few good trails ;)

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Jeff,

We need to get together some week-end down at WNF. You can show me where the action is.

Wendy & I plan to camp out there for the Labor Day week end.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
Sounds like a plan to me Jim, I'm still awaiting parts for my bike but they should be here today or tomorrow (hoping). If they get here and I get everything squared away I'll send you a PM or post a reply.

Dan Reed

Feb 5, 2001
Noob, I would like to check out Shenago..It's close isn't it? just across the PA line? Is that a public area(Sticker & Silencer req'd) or private( just give up some cabbage to ride)? Have you been to crow canyon, 400 acres of trails?
Dan

whtkdxtra

May 23, 2000
Dan,
We're in the same position you are. The kids like MX, the dad's like trails. I've heard about Crow Canyon but haven't gone yet. How do you rate it? We're trying to decide between Crow Canyon and Rumble on the Ridge for Labor day weekend.

Top Bottom