nickman1209

Dec 29, 2006
i am a fast c rider and i was at a track in indiana this past weekend and they have a huge roller whoops section. many people were going in fast in my class 4th gear and some would go through alright and some would start getting really sloppy and their back end would get loose and go right to left until they were thrown off. it happened to me and i ended up rippin my bar clamps off but i was wondering how to hit them fast and straight? thanks

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
If they are far apart you want to keep your front wheel up and let your rear wheel hit every hole almost like your wheeling threw there but only high enough to keep your front wheel from touching, Can you jump them, watch the a riders how they go threw them,

d_alexand

May 14, 2007
swopping

If you squeeze the bike with your knees it'll usually track straight, but as H.L.G. mentioned when it starts swopping you gotta stay in the gas or it'll get worse + your front end will drop... front wheel in the trenches + bike sideways = bad news!

digifox

May 25, 2006
IDK bout whoops but if it does start whipping Punch the gas and hold on!!!!

I send my bike in to "whips" on prepuce, just so i don't get caught off guard and wipe out
Its quite easy to get it back straight after the "whips" start just keep your front straight,hold the gas open and hold on tight.

I have not once fallen due to "whipping"

If you let off the gas, it WILL get worse and throw you off.....

Top Bottom