MrFlibble

Apr 13, 2004
Have been lurking for a while riding on and off for about 25 years. Current bike is Yamaha TTR600 Belgarda enduro but picked up a 90' KDX200 to take the place of the TTR600 in the long term. I ride the local mountains here in Sth East Australia and the TTR600 whilst bullet proof has been a real handful in the tight fast stuff. Rode a mates Yamaha WR200 and was super impressed so hunted down the Kawasaki equivalent.

Ride road bikes as well, last was a Suzuki Bandit 1200. Dirtbikes are my passion and have owned many including pretty current models but the most fun I had was on an old rebuilt KX250 87'. I guess that's what attracted me to the little KDX. Anyway, look forward to contributing when I can.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
ozzy ozzy ozzy .... oi another ozzy wanker .... :p

welcome aboard :thumb:

bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
Wow! Who left the door open? All the Ozzies wandered in and now all the beer is missing.

Welcome to DRN :) I'll be down your way starting next week. If any of you guys are in the Brisbane area let me know. Maybe we could hook up for some beers and bench racing!

Gina

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I saw a good Ozzy T-shirt the other day . it said:
Ozzy Party Girl
Just Add Beer

:)

arrow101

Feb 23, 2004
were taking over the world!!!!!

nah brat were just keeping an eye on you guys to make sure your drinking up allllll your fosters we wouldnt want any coming back now

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site. :)

I know that Australia is big, but you guys and gals should try and organize the first "international" local chapter of DRN.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Bud? we don't drink that stuff here :p

Welcome to the site.

darklife41

Feb 28, 2004
Welcome to the forum. :-)
Ride a '03 BMW R1200CL myself, and just bought an '04 KTM 525 EXC, as well as '04 Honda CRF 150 for the boy. In Adelaide now, but originally from WI, USA.

Fosters is only Australian for beer in the USA. Have yet to meet an Aussie who can stand the stuff. :-)

Bud is horse piss, but hard to find good American beer in Australia. Still longing for the day when they import some good ol' Mickeys wide mouths here. :-)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Tony Eeds said:
I know that Australia is big, but you guys and gals should try and organize the first "international" local chapter of DRN.

Airfireman: I quote myself! I count 18 DRN members from OZ. Only the ACT, New South Wales and the Northern Territory don't have members claiming them. I show 6 (that I know of) that say they are from OZ, but don't say what part. Who knows, you may have a DRN mate just around the corner!

Re: beer, I have heard that you guys drink it hot. Tell me it isn't so!

:uh: Toilets spin the other way as well ?!?!?! :yeehaw:

Airfireman

Mar 29, 2004
Poms drink warm beer

Gday Tone,

I need to update my profile to visually show that i am from the centre of OZ, Alice Springs, Northern Territory.

The warm beer is the English they love that room tempreture taste, colder the better here as the temp here is known to reach 110 frequently in summer.

Yeah I did hear that the toilet water spins the opposite way though, due to the Magnetic poles???

avagoodweekend :laugh:

desert_Rob

Apr 28, 2003
I just noticed this thread and thought I would say hi, I already know Arrow and MR Flibble from another forum but I dont think I know the others from OZ . Airfireman do you race at all and where do you ride around here?
Robbie

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom