holeshot button

mx4life

Feb 8, 2007
i race on 3 tracks in my area and one has a cement start and i know the device is good on dirt but should i use it on the cement start? any info would be very appreciated.

mx4life

Feb 8, 2007
are these the things they sell at staples...

shh, unneeded post.......

ya i kno dirtbike freak but im wondering if i should use it on a cement start

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
usually I just spin on cement starts so i dont need it. but i use mine anyway it cant hurt.

RocketRaccoon

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 7, 2006
Im having problems with mine. I cant seem to get it to mount correctly next to the "TURBO BOOST" button. Any ideas?

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
RocketRaccoon said:
Im having problems with mine. I cant seem to get it to mount correctly next to the "TURBO BOOST" button. Any ideas?
I put mine next to the powerband advance switch.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Matt 193 said:
Mine is next to the Bubba Scrub button and looks just like my backflip switch.
I hope you put them on opposite sides of the bars! You wouldn't want to accidentally do a backflip while tryin to pull the holeshot!

Matt 193

Dec 22, 2006
_JOE_ said:
I hope you put them on opposite sides of the bars! You wouldn't want to accidentally do a backflip while tryin to pull the holeshot!

I will just remove the front brake and make a backflip lever to be safe. Besides what good motocross rider uses the brakes?

ladieu229

Sponsoring Member
Jun 17, 2007
hey well i race the 14 -16 on 85s and i prefure to use the holeshot devise on the concrete start becasue when i dont use it i get all kinds of spin off of the back tire so i use the hole shot devise so i can put most of my weight tordes the middle of the bike and not get any back wheel spin....... and get all kinds of holeshot!!!! :cool:

sixds

Mar 25, 2007
can someone explain to me what it does? i cant find a decent explanation anywhere.

mx4life

Feb 8, 2007
well im going on my first race with the button tues and ill tell u how it goes!

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
We run the holeshot devices on all my bikes, and my dad makes me use it on the cement starts, I cant really tell much difference though.

mx4life

Feb 8, 2007
WELL GUYS, 1st MOTO, HOLESHOT! finished 2nd. SECOND MOTO , HOLESHOT finished 1st. omg i love this thing, it felt so good to get my first win! sorry for the late post but ya it was awesome!

midlifemoto

Oct 4, 2007
I don't worry about bad starts....I just use my afterburner button to catch up....although it violates the noise ordinance within city limits

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…