Hollister Hills Sat. Aug. 16...any takers

Amadeus

Apr 10, 2003
Headin' out for the first time in a month. Yee-Haw-Dawg! Gonna be there early sat. If any of you are going lets hit some dirt together.
Ill be in a brown/black F150 parked in the shade by the mini track.

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
I just might be there. I've got a busy weekend but was hoping to get out for a little while Saturday morning. How early are you going to be there? Are you parking near the track at the Day Use area (on the right just after you enter the park) or the mini track up on the ridge?

If I can make it, I've got a beige 4Runner with a black trailer and black XR400.

Amadeus

Apr 10, 2003
Well, my daughter caught wind that I was going and was ready to knuckle me if I didnt take her so I guess riding together is out. But it would be nice if you stopped by to at least meet and maybe plan for another day. We'll be parked on the ridge by the mini track(usually in the median between the roads). Stop by when you take a break.
Joshua

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Sorry I didn't make it out there on Saturday. I hope you had a great time riding with your daughter. I need to get out there sometime in the next couple of weeks, so just post in here when you're ready to ride and hopefully we can hook up.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…