I made it up Comp Hill at Hollister!!!!!

Mini_Thumper

~SPONSOR~
Dec 17, 2002
Originally posted by Y2Z
wow my friend has a ttr125 and i cant believe you made it up there! my friend is a pretty good rider and that bike couldnt get him up much.

congrats

I have to admit here that once my husband found out that you made it up on a TTR125 he was so mad at me for not trying the hill. He said if she made it up on that bike, you soooooo could have made it . . . BIG CHICKEN! So, now I look like a big sissy because I didn't try it. I think I just talked myself right out of it! There's always next time!

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Mini Thumper,
once you do the hill, it will be a synch!! Just hit it w/alot of speed and you will go righjt up.. Good Luck,
Rick

buckwi1d

Dec 2, 2002
Y2Z~ I have to say that the TTR pulled me right up that hill in second gear no problem and honestly I haven't had any problems with it getting me up other hills either. Although I'm not sure how big you friend is since I'm only 125 pounds. ;)

RickyD~ Sorry I didn't see you out there this weekend. We were there from 8 until 3:30 or so. It was a GREAT day!!! :) We even went to this spot I've never been to before that's kind of like a bowl of trails - you can go down one hill and up the hill on the other side then back again. Pretty fun way to work on my downhill skills!!! Hope you had a good day too.

Mini_Thumper~ So did you try it yet? It's a steep, loose hill with a lot of ruts so don't feel bad if you didn't try it the first time. I totally had to psych myself up to even try it! I'm sure you can do it - just go for it! The worst that can happen is you bail and have to go down to try it again, right?! ;)

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Buckwild,
We got out there at about 730am, but 5 minutes into my 1st ride my bike broke.. Wasn't able too fix it out there.. Let me know when you guys go again, im starting too learn my way around Hollister if interested.. Did you do Comp Hill again?? I did get too ride a KX125 so that was cool..
Rick

Top Bottom