Holy cow new forum!

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
This must be the place ...:D

Does this forum supercede "Places to ride/Organized rides"?

If so , what's up for this weekend?

Jack out!

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Hey Jack

The only thing I know going on is the HBMC desert race @ Lacerne Valley, both Sat & Sun, there is just a couple of us going. if your interested let me know

Jim

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Saturday - March 9th .... I'm gonna help this guy Mike Hobbs (OffRoad.com) clean up an adopted trail in the San Berdoo mountains. He said his wife is gonna cook hamburgers for all who help out. I like hamburgers.

http://www.ride-net.org/saturday_march_9.htm

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Eel.... I didnt know you were subscribed to ride-net.... I rode with them a few times and helped put up the adopt a trail sign. Its a pretty good group of people.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I'm not actually signed up ... just ran across the post browsing ... but it sounded like fun. I e-mailed the guy Mike awhile back to confirm ... he said the more the merrier.

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
Jim, thanks but 2 days at Lucernce is a 'bridge too far' for this weekend. Is this a hare scramble? Never did one of those. I've ridden up there before though and the high desert was a blast. Maybe next time.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Hey Capt, both days are scambles, from what I'm hearing the 1st loop is a 30+ mile drag race the next is 35+ of more tech stuff. It's sounds like another fun one.

Keep your eyes open, I post events in here all the time, maybe you can catch one, you wont regret it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…