the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Kelso and I will be out there riding all day Friday, camping overnite, and then also riding on Saturday.

I believe we're staging at a place called Cow Heaven Canyon.

Give us a heads up if you can make it ...

Last edited:

dante

Mar 24, 2004
Very tempting... I'd love to ride with you guys, but it's like 178 miles away from were I live :yikes: But i get paid so maybe I can pull it...

dante

Mar 24, 2004
I don't kmow were the guys are exactly staging but here is CHC

http://maps.msn.com/(rl5hcpf4vcwxh555xgqxmriq)/map.aspx?L=USA&C=35.55809%2c-117.94927&A=7.16667&P=|35.55809%2c-117.94927|1|Cow+Heaven+Canyon+Rd%2c+Ridgecrest%2c+CA+93555|L1|

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
By all means come on out .... we could probably meet you somewhere by the entrance off the 14 on Saturday. Give us a time and we'll meet you by the big pipe (more on that below).

Take the 14 through Mojave and continue on the 14 towards general direction of Red Mountain (easterly) ... about 15 miles past Mojave the Jawbone entrance will be on your left. There's a sign on the highway before the entrance, and you'll pass the Jawbone Store a mile or so before the entrance as well.

Go in the entrance road and follow it until you see the big pipe on your left hand side (it's maybe a mile or 2 in) ... we can meet you there and then lead you to a spot to stage at. We're on a KTM 300 and a yellow Gas Gas 300.

Make sure to post what time we should meet you ... I'll be able to check this post tomorrow night before I leave.

Later ...

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
MrLuckey said:
where in the world is Cow Heaven and how would anyone find it?

oil leak is fixed, have some jetting to do tomorrow and am thinking about coming out for camping friday. What time are you guys getting out there?

Oh yeah - and where the hell is cow heaven?

BigSchafft

Apr 20, 2000
Well, I didnt realize it was 186 miles for me, thats too far for a day ride. As much as I would like to join you guys I think I will settle for MIller Canyon or Beaumont. Thanks for the offer and I look forward to the next ride day whenever it happens. If something changes before tonight I will post my attendance.

dante

Mar 24, 2004
BigSchafft said:
Well, I didnt realize it was 186 miles for me, thats too far for a day ride. As much as I would like to join you guys I think I will settle for MIller Canyon or Beaumont. Thanks for the offer and I look forward to the next ride day whenever it happens. If something changes before tonight I will post my attendance.

Jawbone is too far for me too this weekend...I'll be riding Beaumont also this weekend or someplace around, perhaps Gilman springs if you need someone to ride with... Also that spot up SR74 is really fun too, and legal :cool: ...

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Eddie - we'll be arriving around 11 AM on Friday. Check your private messages ...

Also, Cow Heaven is just north of Cow Hell.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
I've been thru cow hell, that $hit is hard to clean out of riding gear. :uh:

Im out for this weekend, getting a teeth scraping and dying easter eggs.

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
Well if anyone is in for a Saturday ride. We will meet up at the black aquaduct pipe at 10am. So far we have Eddie, Eel, me, and 3 other dudes from another message board meeting on Saturday.

Top Bottom