honda fork springs part number

fast 200

Jul 24, 2002
well if you looking for xr400 springs i found them at a good price there at www.servicehonda.com part #51401-kcy-761 and there only $35.00 each. not bad huh. there number is 1-800-828-5498... when i put them i cant belive the diffrence wow.. there great.. p.s canyncarvr thank for the help......... fast 200

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
Glad you like them.

What did you use for preload? Did you keep the locating washers on either side of the oem spacer?

Pretty good price considering that aftermarket springs will cost about as much, be cold wound and short to boot.

Yeah...not everyone's choice I realize. Certainly a matter of preference. I found the honda springs when compared to a .40 eibach set to be so far superior that there was no question about which to use.

I've said that before.........

To each his own.

Enjoy!

fast 200

Jul 24, 2002
im not sure about the spacers my friend put the springs in but i think its about 10mm of pre load. what do you have yours set at and what did you do with your locating washers. i ask him tomorrow and tell you what it is at

Kawadougie

~SPONSOR~
May 7, 2002
I installed the same springs using a 10mm section cut from plastic pipe as the preload spacer. No locating washers. Big improvement over stock but I'm still looking for a nice set of KX USD forks.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom