horizontal line

overbore

Dec 24, 2001
Does anyone know where the horizontal line is on a bike to know how much difference there is from front to back?I know that your supposed to set race sag at 90-100 mm in back,but what about front?I guess what I am trying to figure out is how much difference there should be on stagger from front to back to get the bike to turn and still be stable.I posted in ktm site because my sons 200 just doesnt seem to turn like I think it should.I still would like to know what everything is based off of a line when designing the bike for my own use.Any links or help is appreciated.I think the center of the bike would always be the footpegs for vertical mark but if I am wrong correct me.Thanks

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
The KTMs need 18mm offset clamps to help them turn well-others will say you can set them up to turn better without the clamps but i tried everything with my 01KTM125sx and wasnt happy.

overbore

Dec 24, 2001
how much is something like that cost?still would like to know where the horizontal line that everything measures off of.Thanks for your help.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…