Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Dats cool Jaybird. Gives some of us newer guys a little perspective as to how much things have changed around here. :)

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by Kiwi Bird
1370 members :aj:

Holy crap, we're up to 1370 now? Geeze, I can't remember the names of all my 42 cousins. There's Tim, Amy, Nikki, Matteo, Dena, Lacie, Lana, uh... Kimberly, Jamie, I think there's a Donald, maybe Ronald... Buckwheat, Ferina, then there's the prostitute- her name is Trix, the gay one we call Fruit Loop, then there's the retarded one, his name is Special K... how many is that? 16? I think the rest are called Larry.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Wonder why there's no quad on there now? :p

ban1drn4a.gif

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Originally posted by Whyzee
Yea, what ever happened to Amber? :p
Amber was eaten by a woman named Kami or Cali or something like that.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Originally posted by Julius Pleaser

:eek:

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
And my forums were mod'ed by BillKX250. hehe

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by Julius Pleaser

I've bumped into her a few times since the infamous debacle at the buffet. She's so petite, I can't see how she could eat a whole other person. And guys like George (RetSenior) and Strick are ruthlessly funny at her expense, yet she doesn't seem to mind. Maybe it's indigestion?

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
'tis an influential woman who still gets talked about more than a year after she's been gone! Kali is a great person and someone I'll always call my friend. She may have her enemies here but I'm for sure not one of them.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Originally posted by TTRGuy
'tis an influential woman who still gets talked about more than a year after she's been gone! Kali is a great person and someone I'll always call my friend. She may have her enemies here but I'm for sure not one of them.
I'd really like to meet her. She may have her detractors, but I'm not one of them. I still have a couple of her e-mails in my filing cabinet.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Kali has her enemies here and I am sure one of them.

This status was by her choice, btw... :) All I did was simply disagree with her once, and BINGO...Im a looser squid.
(shrug)
I really should have given more respect to the person who was the foremost expert on any bike she has ever sat on in a dealership. I mean heck, anyone who can tell you how a bike handles and the proper way to ride it from going Vrooom Vroom on the showroom floor has to have it together!

Tennessee Thumper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 23, 2000
I made some really STUPID post back in those days!!! How did I ever elude the wrath of Rich Rohrich? :eek: ;)

I don't think I had became a member yet,but I can remember when a guy named Shaltac(?)was a Mod.Im pretty sure we didn't have a 4stroke or KTM Forum when I first started lurking.

LOL-I still remember the "fiasco" Patman went through after coming from Bobs Cycle.I can't remember what it was about,I just know some anal person was making a big deal over nothing.

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
Originally posted by Tennessee Thumper

LOL-I still remember the "fiasco" Patman went through after coming from Bobs Cycle.I can't remember what it was about,I just know some anal person was making a big deal over nothing.

We should never let it be forgotten that the pantless one is an ex-bobber :laugh: That was some funny stuff

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by Tennessee Thumper
Yeah that really was the end of the site when pantless one came over from Bobs.
I wonder who else came with him :laugh:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by oldguy
I wonder who else came with him :laugh:

JG for one :thumb:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
""IIIiiiiiii am a maaaann of constant sorrroowwww...I've seen truuuuuble all my dayssss..... (twang twang)

iiiiIIII bid farewelllll to Kalifornyaaaaa  da place where Iiiiiii wuz borned and raized.... (tripul twang)

(the place where hhhheeeEEEE  was borned and raized......)""

:yeehaw:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Probably not, Bob...because maybe it was 4. :)

For my next number...

""Ohhhh my techtonic plates they aint what they used to be, aint what they used to be, aint what they used to be.....""

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom