how do i know wene my shocks presure is set right?

DirtRyder02

Mod Ban
Jul 18, 2002
i have a 82' rm125 and i just got new fron shock oil seals,and wanted to know how to make the perform ther best! like how do i know wene there good, or half anough air in them?

Jeremy Wilkey

Owner, MX-Tech
Jan 28, 2000
DR,
Hopefully..They have been rebuilt to preform there best! I don't reallythink you should run much if any air but I'm not a vintage expert. I'm willing to bet that there are some sharp people here who do have some tunning history for the 82... Prior to say 85-86 I don't have much history.

Br
Jer

WhiPit

Mar 16, 2000
Hey Dirt,

I know a little about suspension and I'm in El Cajon.

Tell you what, if you want to meet at the El Cajon supercross track, I'll be glad to take a look at those for you.

I'm going to be there this Saturday. Look for a YZ-125 with the number 35 on it. That's me. Ask for Richard.

;)

Jeremy Wilkey

Owner, MX-Tech
Jan 28, 2000
Originally posted by WhiPit
Hey Dirt,

I know a little about suspension and I'm in El Cajon.

I'm going to be there this Saturday. Look for a YZ-125 with the number 35 on it. That's me. Ask for Richard.

:scream:

AS coffe erupts form my nose.... Hu

Jeremy Wilkey

Owner, MX-Tech
Jan 28, 2000
WhiPit,
I ment nothing about the knowlege standpoint sorry if thats what came across.. I was making reference to something else my freind.. I'm sure you might know what that is....

Its ok.. I wipped it up before the key board melted..

Anyway God Bless you good man. You and I both know your a pilar of the suspension community. Just don't tell anyone who you work for.. :p

BR,

Jer

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom