speedyts49

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2002
I do not want to continue to get charged for something I do not use. Its a great forum for those that use it but please tell me how do I unsubscribe.
sincerly yours,
speedyts49

NGE

Uhhh...
Sep 6, 2003
thats what I was thinking... but I wasn't going to say anything, thinking I must have slipped by.... lol.... now I see that he is a "subscriber" whereas you and I are only "registered"...

If you don't use the sight you should definately "unsubscribe", unless your just feeling benevolent... (you can still register and use the forums if you need to)

this brings me to this.... what are the beneifts of subscribing?... do I get something super cool or something?... cause, unlike the other gentleman there, I actually DO use this site....

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
speedyts49 said:
I do not want to continue to get charged for something I do not use. Its a great forum for those that use it but please tell me how do I unsubscribe.
sincerly yours,
speedyts49

You'll need to cancel the subscription at paypal. Once that is done, they will notify us and it will be cancelled on this end.

If you subscribed via the User Control Panel on DRN, you don't have to do anything, it cancels automatically unless you renew it. This is the way we handle all new subscriptions. It's still thru paypal, but does not auto renew.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom