How many of you are riding in SC??

Code-Red

Oct 7, 2004
I would love to here from members in SC. I'm new the the forum and love it so far. I am member of SERMA (Sumter Enduro Riders Motorcycle Assoc) and just thought it would be nice to meet some new local riders. :cool:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
There are a few of us here. Some down near Charleston, a bunch up near Charlotte, and a couple near Columbia/Lexington.

I haven't kept up with Ron Romer since he moved north, but his brother has been seen on here, lately.

Where do you normally ride?

Code-Red

Oct 7, 2004
Hey Gomer.
I normally ride out at the clubhouse in manchester. I'm a member of SERMA. As a matter of fact, We were gps'n the trail for our Nov. HS yesterday and I talked to Ayecock and he said he knows ya.
I would like to go to some new places to ride this year if I can find time.

Later.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I'll make sure to post where we're going.

Not sure about this weekend, but might make it to either Turkey Creek or Aonia on Sunday.

I've done a couple of your enduros and one HS about 12 years ago...man that sand is tough!

trout

~SPONSOR~
Apr 23, 2003
Im in SC - charleston. we ride mostly at TNT and francis marion. I have been to manchester a few times.

Stumpy

May 31, 2002
I'm just across the lake in Cameron. I ride all over the place but mostly Manchester, Francis Marion, TNT, and some private trails near Santee and St. Matthews. I also race the SETRA hare scrambles and the occasional enduro. I have been know to hit the MX track on rare occasions... mostly TNT and Pineville. Do y'all still have the mx track at the clubhouse? Is it going to be incorporated in the hare scramble this year?

Code-Red

Oct 7, 2004
Yes the MX track will be used in this years hare scramble. It was also used in last years event which was a big success. We actually had Larry Ward race our HS last year which was a surprise to everyone.

I have a link to this years SERMA events but can't seem to be able to post it.

Later!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…