How often do you ride?

How often do you ride?

• Total voters

MX86

Dec 27, 2006
i have a small track by my house that i can go ride at. so normally daily or every other day

medwaste

Dec 1, 2006
Everyday, weather permitting. I'm sooo lucky to have woods and a small track in my backyard.

Proxy

N. Texas SP
Mar 14, 2005
I can't believe its been 2 years since I posted this.

We just had our first child in June (daughter) and of course my riding has slowed. Part of that is also due to the fact that its summer though. If you have to take a month or so break from riding, this is the time to do it in TX.

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
I race every weekend and ride 2 days a week. We might move to a different city so we can build a track in our back yard and we would have a local track since we dont have one in our town.

250girl

Mod Ban
Dec 19, 2007
I ride every day.Sometimes even 2 or 3 times if I have nothing else to do that day.I am very lucky to live on a mountain with nothing but trails :cool: I ride in the rain and sun ,and sometimes in the snow too.I ride every day until the snow gets too deep,or the temp drops below -7,whichever one comes first.

lilrm125kid

Jan 27, 2008
i only get to ride once a week because i play sports all year long and have tournaments on a lot of weekends.

LEllis7motox

Jan 28, 2008
I ride every thursday at a private track... but now that my dad is a member ill probably be going up there twice a week, but when i do go i go for hours and hours, but if i was old enouph to drive id go up there every day! I love that place :) O, and sometimes i ride across the street in the trails.

:ride:

warrior91

Jan 31, 2008
I ride(with the kids mostly) every day in the spring ,summer and fall, and sled in the winter.
I hop on the bikes in the back yard and a trailhead is about 200yards from my house.
Sometimes I ride to work ...sneaking down the back alley the 2 blocks. The machinist at my shop is getting a 230f D/s in spring and we will probably go for a boot after work on nice days...
Actually come to think about it ...in the industrial area I work in there is already 2 honda d/s and 2 Yamaha quads, that drive to work regularly.... Including my shop(2 more bikes...3 if the owner was there)we could have a bike gang...haha.

The best part of riding here is....NO PAYING to ride...
Just buy gas and go...FEES suck.

Mar 16, 2007
Proxy said:
I haven't found a poll like this posted, so here goes...

Since getting my bike, I'm finding I like to ride at least once per week, even if its just in a field down the street. I hate letting the bike sit longer than that, is this normal? :)

i think we would all like to ride all day every day.... if it was only possible :think:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…